Wednesday, 10 April 2013

INGLOT Colourplay Lipsticks

Hey Beauties :)
 Tonight after work, myself and my friend Jen popped along to Inglot in Blanchardstown to the "VIP Bloggers event." It was all with celebrating the launch of their new "Inglot Addicts" face base and their stunning new Colour Play Lipsticks and Kohl Eyeliner Pencils." We are excited to announce the arrival of 10 new shades of Colour Play Lipsticks . These highly pigmented shades have a rich, creamy texture which is long lasting. Each Colour Play Lipstick can be purchased in individual square pans for €6 or can be bought alongside Freedom System Palettes which range in size from 2,3,4,5 or 10 Squares priced from €18 to €68." As you all know I love a strong lip, so I was very intrigued by these Colour Play Lipsticks. Arriving at 7.30 the demonstrations were well under way, showcasing both eye and lip looks. At first after seeing the lipsticks I was like Oh no, they're far too bright for me, I'd never dare to wear anything brighter than a red or pink on my lips... But after trying the Blue and green together, I kind of fell a little bit in love...
As you can see it is bright, and it is blue, but I really like it. Now it's not an everyday look obviously, and but I think it suited my outfit quite well and fitted in with the look I was going for! All the Inglot girls were super nice, and were great at showing us looks! I especially love the pink and coral they showed us!It was a great event, and I can't wait to go to more. I'm definitely getting my grubby mitts on these when they launch tomorrow.

What do you girls think of colorful lipsticks? Yay or Nay? 

S xxx 
 


SHARE:

26 comments

  1. I can't imagine wearing blue lipstick but it looks amazing on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to wear blue/green lipsticks, but it does look quite cool on you. Maybe for a festival or something like that? Inglot are one of the best make up brands out there, though, for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I did either! It would be really cool for a festival you're right! I know they really are, and their colour range is fab! xxx

      Delete
  3. YAY!! For sure!! You look stunning!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, it looks so cool! I don't think I would be able to wear it, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it definitely isn't for everyone! ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. I had so much fun tonight, trying out the lipsticks and seeing everyone. The girls were really friendly and helpful. :D Now, what did your mam say about your lips!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too!! Yeah they were so helpful! Ha she didn't see them! She'll no doubt see this post though! Haha! xxx

      Delete
  6. First, that hat is fabulous. Second, good for you for trying something new. I wouldn't think of it on my own, but it would be fun to try for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Yeah definitely not for a day look! It's all for experimenting and having fun! ;) xxx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I know, it's definitely the funnest lippy I've ever tried! ;) xxx

      Delete
  8. You seemed to have had a lot of fun! When it comes to colourful lipsticks, no for me(sorry) but i think shades in one colour are great depending on your skin tone and lip colour!
    beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's definitely not for everyone, and blue and green are never lip colours you'd think of wearing ;)xxx

      Delete
  9. You look fab in all of the pictures Sian! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sian I can't get over how beautiful you are! You look amazing with this lipstick on and I love your eye makeup, also your skin looks flawless. So jealous! I love everything you wear too, you're such an inspiration and so so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Chantelle, you're so sweet! That's actually made my night! <3 xxx

      Delete
  11. I'm a big fan of blue lipstick, that shade looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew I recognised you at the event! I'm terrible for matching people up with the blogs they write in real life! That'd be me in the second photo getting my lips done XD xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Hey! I know me too!! Nice to meet ya sorta! ;) xxx

      Delete
  13. Inglot used to be a family business not they sell worldwide:) So proud of them:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig