Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Casual Leopard Print

Hi Lovelies, 
Finally it seems to be more Spring like, the longer stretch in the evening and the more frequent sunshine is keeping us all on high spirits. Yesterday I chilled, ran some errands and then went to a friends house for a catch up! As always I wanted to be comfy and stylish. These leggings are extremely comfortable and really break up the boring black.
Leggings*:Yours Clothing, Top:"Label Lab"House of Fraser, Sunnies/shoes:Penney's, Necklace:Fran&Jane

I paired it with a long line necklace to draw the eye downwards, to elongate my body, as the top is quite baggy! Top off with gold pointed shoes and black shades! I've had these leggings ages now, and I've worn them to death,and their still as good as new! These ones here are sold out, but they've loads of other cool prints.So gals if you're looking for some leggings head over to Yours Clothing!

Hope y'all are enjoying the sunshine! 

S xxx
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Cute look! I love comfy leggings, those animal print ones are great.

    www.sillymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them, by far the most comfy leggings I own, and they don't fall down! xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! they're soo comfy! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love every single one of your outfits!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Allie! We are pretty much twins though! ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, it really suits you! Necklace is so pretty

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Germany we enjoy the sunshine, very well! I love the spring!
    You look like gorgeous,as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had more sun! :( Thank you! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. This is a great look. I love the leggings. You look amazing. And jealous of your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those leggings, and the necklace. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit! I just can't bring myself to wear leopard print ever.. in fact I've never worn it! I think it clashes with my hair and pale skin tone :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Marian you should definitely try it! You can get more subtle prints! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig