Friday, 19 April 2013

Casual Glamour

Hey Guys! 
Normally when I see the girls, I want to dress down and be comfy, but still not wear a onesie (I lied - it happened once!) Last time in London I picked up this Evans Tunic. I bought it a few sizes bigger to give it an oversized look, for a more relaxed feel. It's got pleather panales on both shoulders, which is a nice detail, giving a nod to then leather trend.
I got paid the other day, so I splashed out and got these Topshop Boots! I've wanted them for yonks, and I'm so glad I got them! They're so versatile and will go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe. At £45 their reasonable and although it's coming into Summer, I know I'll get great wear out of them. 
I added my Camouflage shirt from Primark to mix up the look a bit, as I didn't want to go for a plain Black and Grey look, as let's face it, it can be quite boring! It's getting warmer thankfully, so it's nice to head out without wearing a million and one layers. To add a touch of glamour, as let's face it I don't know what we'll end of doing/going I added this necklace I picked up in H&M last year. It's the perfect casual outfit. Anyway I better run,off to see some of the girls!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Estou apaixonada por esse tipo de blusa,deixa o visual mais confortável!!
    Abraços e um ótimo fim de semana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots! You look fab babe!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much, your such an insparition to other women!
    Would really appreciate if you could take some time to have a look at my blog :)

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Sure thing, will take a little look! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig