Sunday, 14 April 2013

Blush Pink

Hey Beauties! 
Last night I attended a good friend's 30th, and had a blast, it was a great night, and I caught up with people I hadn't seen in ages! I was rushing from work, and managed not only to wash my hair, and apply tan in 45 minutes, get dressed and apply makeup with time left to wolf down dinner! Impressive or what? Definitely a skill to pop on my C.V! I wore this Asos Curve dress I got on Ebaay for €15! I love the loose fit and the gorgeous lace detail on the collar. It's perfect for this time of year, as it's got long sleeves but it's in a nice bright colour. I paired it with nude shoes, and a gorgeous clutch bag, that Isha bought me last time I was in London! It's gorgeous, and complimented this dress perfectly.

Sorry for the faceless picture,EVERY single picture that was taken my eyes were closed! 

I'll leave this short and sweet as I'm off for dinner with the girls, hope you all had a nice weekend, and enjoyed the little bit of sunshine we've been having. 

S xxx

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Very pretty Hun :)
    Liza
    Glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress, what a bargain! You have skills getting ready so quickly! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ha I should get an award or something! ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. That dress is so gorgeous on you - it's such a lovely colour too. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is beautiful! The color really suits you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sian! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a great night! xxx

      Delete
  7. That dress is so so beautiful, it's very YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiii, new reader here. Love that dress! Sadly this cut just refuses to suit me...

    http://nataliewrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yeah, it doesn't really suit me, but I don't care ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig