Monday, 15 April 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutral Palette "Sexiest Nudes Ever"

Benefit:World Famous Neutral Palette: "Sexiest Nudes Ever"€34.50/£23.50*
Wearing makeup every day for work can be quite a boring task. I love mixing up my makeup routine every now and again to make it less of a task. I'm a huge fan of smokey eyes, and always, always wear it. I normally use Brown's and Nude's to create my look. As It's pretty much been my staple for 6 years, I was happy enough to shake it up. In comes in Benefit's "World Famous Neutral Palette" Filled with instructions, crease less cream shadow's and 4 eye shadows it's got everything you need to create a gorgeous smokey eye. Inside the box, you unfold instructions for both daytime and evening, which makes this palette extremely versatile. All the colours, are colours that can be used to create numerous looks. For today I went for the daytime look, and used the guidelines to see what it looked like. It wasn't my usual look at all, and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.The two crease pots (one pearly pink "bikini-tini" and one dark brown colour "Holy Smokes" both highly pigmentation and lasts a number of hours. I absolutely love this palette, and I'm so glad I got tried it out!

What you guys think of the look?
 S xxx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Very pretty!! I was going to buy one of these and ended up buying a Too Faced palette instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what's the Too Faced Palette like? xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow I love how this makes your eye colour stand out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! & a little like Brooke Vincent may I add :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I've heard that before!! lol xxx

      Delete
  4. This looks great on you, those palettes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely my favourite at the mo :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig