Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Asos Curve Spring/Summer 2013

By now, if you haven't heard of Asos Curve, your head must be under a rock! 
With Summer coming up, a lot of Plus Size retailers are bringing out those ever so "flattering" cargo shorts, pedal pushers, and Gawd awful jewelled graphic Tee's, but at Asos HQ there's a lot more stylish happenings going on, especially for their Plus Size Range Curve. Curve Ranging from size 18-28, has everything, any stylish plus size girl could want. From Dungaree's to pretty dresses, they have something for everyone. Hands down, Asos is by far the most fashion forward Plus Size retailer. They've really listen to customers wants and needs, and with their ever growing collection It's not hard to see what all the hype is about. 
How cute are these dungarees? Thrown on with a pair of converse and a funky tee, it would be the perfect casual summer outfit. Even worn with the Bomber jacket (right) it would be gorgeous! There are so many pieces I'd buy if only money was no object! Although their prices are reasonable especially compared to other plus size retailers there's just so much that I want to buy! What I love most about Curve not only do they have funky, fashion forward pieces, they also do great quality basic, pieces that we all need in our wardrobe.The quality is always fantastic, which is what you want in these recessionary times. I've bought quite a few items in the last couple of years, that have gone to shreds after a couple of washes, which isn't the best bang for your buck. Their jersey material isn't the least bit flimsy, and I can vouch in their quality! I've a jersey Tee, that's lasted over two years now, and it's still going strong!
Their Summer dresses are to die for! I love love love, this one of the left! It's perfect for a wedding, garden party, or if you just want a pretty dress, 'cos lets face it, you can never have too many. Not only would the colour suit most people, the empire cut, suits most shapes too. My cousin's wedding is in October but if it was this Summer, this would of been the dress I would be definitely be wearing. It's just so feminine and elegant.I'd feel like an everyday Princess in it! For a more casual sun dress, this blue one is really funky, mixing leather straps and a pretty floral pattern. It's something a bit quirky for the girl who wants to rock this season's trend in a different way. I personally would pair it with, leather ankle boots, and a add a funky statement necklace for a cool casual Summer look! Their summer collection has always left me in awe, they're constantly breaking boundaries in terms of plus size fashion, and I can't to rock a pair of their hot pants when the weather warms up. It's great to have a website that constantly updates their plus size section, with more exciting and fashion forward clothes on a daily basis.
As you can tell, Asos Curve are by far the most fashionable Plus Size affordable retailer. Look how cute this shift dress is!It looks so designer for a lot less, as well as the gorgeous printed coat!They keep coming up with more daring pieces which I love. Not all plus size girls want to wear boring clothes!

S xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I always shop in Asos Curve, They are my favourite plus size shop. Price and quality are nearly always really good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're the best plus size retailer for price and quality! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I completely agree that 'not all plus size girls want to wear boring clothes'. I sure don't! It's great that ASOS Curve realises that. I love their clothes, but it's sad that few other brands follow their lead! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me neither! You're always so colorful Louise! I love all your outfits :) I know,they all need to pull up their socks! ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. Gimme that flower dress!!!!!!!

    http://weloversize.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's gorgeous isn't it! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig