Monday, 8 April 2013

A Hint of Neon

Hey Lovelies, 
On Saturday, after catching up with having a nice lie in, catching up with emails and having some R&R, I met up with my good pal Rachael for some dinner. On Saturday it was so nice and sunny, which really boosted my mood. The evening's are getting longer, and I don't feel like wearing layer over layer to keep warm. Now it's still cold, and no where near as warm as I'd like it to be, but hey at least the sun is shining. I wanted to be warm, and steer clear of black so wore my my favourite neon cardigan. It's nice and warm and really bright! 
Cardigan and Sunglasses:Penney's//Dress:River Island//Necklace:Awear//Bag:Fran&Jane//

It was the perfect dinner outfit, as it isn't dressy, but it isn't casual either. I love the cold shoulder effect and the empire cut, it's literally my perfect dress! It's more of a tunic for most people but I just wore thick tights with it, and simple pumps. To inject some colour I added neon and black accessories. Here's hoping this weather keeps on improving! 

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You look amazing, like always!
    I always check out your blog daily it's become a habit haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! The neon looks amazing with that shade of grey!

    Danielle xx
    Danielleyc | UK Beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing outfit, I love the little neon details. Really pulls the outfit together xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was surprised with how much this worked! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Such a nice outfit. I bought a few strappy marl dresses last summer in a few greys and a cream . Going to update with all the hints of neon I can buy for summer. I love that bag soo much. Gutted the brand are only in Ireland :( X

    cardifforniagurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look so chic Sian! Love the cardi, would never have known it was Pennys! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig