Thursday, 21 March 2013

Zara

Hey Lovelies!
I'm always asked where I buy my clothes, as I don't typically shop in Plus Size stores. I love everything from Primark to Urban Outfitters. Zara has always been a firm favourite of mine. They have gorgeous knitwear, their shoes are to die for, and don't even get me started on their bags! As Zara is a Spanish company their sizes tend to be smaller than other High Street stores, but that's never stopped me shopping in there! While wasting my life on Polyvore, I've put together a few of my favourite pieces from there at the moment, that would look, fab on a curvy/plus size figure.


Untitled #43


The over sized trend is still very much in style, which is great for girls with a bigger bust or tummy. I constantly wear over sized clothes, I find them easy, fashionable and warm! Maybe I've been taking the easy way out lately but who cares! I love this blue over sized shirt it's so chic. It would love gorgeous during the summer with white jeans, tan pumps and a tan bag! Leave it buttoned up for a quirky look, or leave a few buttons open for a more relaxed and casual look. Another gorgeous top is this monochrome striped top. It's a gorgeous over sized swing top that would look beautiful with both peg leg trousers or black shorts and cute heels, paired with the black office bag and huge sunnies and you'd be set to go! They always have the most wonderful selection of shoes, and although they're a little bit more expensive there's no arguing they're gorgeous! Zara recently have the most wonderful accessories whether it's their gorgeous belts or their statement necklaces, and don't even get me started on their bags. They're designer inspired at a fraction of the cost! I for one, could shop in Zara all day everyday.

Do you guys ever shop in Zara?

S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the blue oversozed shirt and the blue heels, Zara bags are sooo nice I got. Big one for my birthday, I really like their paper lunchbag style one too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the shirt is gorgeous, I can't wait to get it on pay day! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I fell in love with Zara when I was studying in Spain, I only wish they had stores where I live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's a shame, they have a website though :D xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Zara too and like that their sizes go up quite big in certain things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! I love their knits :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Ah Zara one of my favourite stores!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zara so so much! I think I buy something everytime I go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I'm probably the same ;) xxx

      Delete
  6. I'm a size 22 (getting closer to a 20 though, yay weightloss!) and I never thought I'd be able to fit into anything in Zara but the other week I bought a beautiful elasticated maxi skirt in an XL for £7!! I love it so much :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Sounds amazing :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig