Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Why so Blue?

Hey lovelies!
Hope you're enjoying Spring.  I wore this yesterday afternoon and was so not dressed for the weather! I threw on one of my cape's, so I was nice and toasty. I'm so utterly sick of this weather. There's so much nice Spring colours everywhere and I have no desire to buy any of it yet. It's still so bitterly cold, and the last thing I want to buy is neon bright's or denim shorts!
Jumper:Marks&Spencer, Chino's*:Yours Clothing, Heels:Dunnes Stores, Necklace:Paris

I bought this jumper about two months ago from Marks&Spencer funnily enough. I was getting lunch there on my lunch break and this caught my eye! It's very chunky, something I'm don't really like that much in jumper's as they add a hella a lot more bulk onto you, which I quite frankly don't need ;) But the colours were too cute not to snap it up! These Chino trousers are so cute! I've been wanting a pair for ages and when I saw these on the Yours Clothing website I had to have them! They're extremely comfy and can be dressed up or down depending on what you're doing.
Close up of the jumper and necklace <3

I love this outfit. It was so comfy and casual, but with the nude heels it made the outfit a little more dressy! I love how comfy these trousers are! They're high waisted and can be rolled up or down depending on how you want to style them! Definitely a summer staple. They'd look gorgeous with a crisp white shirt, a tan leather belt and tan sandals for a cute city chic look!

Are you guys a fan of chino's?

S xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Those chinos look great on you! I'm sick of the weather here too, it needs to warm up already!!

    www.sillymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just want it to be Spring already! ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. You look fantastic ! I like your style :) Greetings from Poland !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever considered plus size modelling? you have a incredible look!! love the style. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ha no! I don't think I'm "model" material ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig