Saturday, 30 March 2013

Scarlett&Jo Poppy Print Dress Review

Hey Lovelies :)
I've always been a dress lover, I find them flattering on my hour glass shape, easy to wear and feminine. I love how a dress can instantly make you feel pretty and girly! Now I'm not going to lie, a dress for me, is mid thigh, a tunic for most! I'm average height but I feel when I wear a dress to my knee's or below I look short and stumpy! So whenever I look for a dress it has to be on the shorter side! It also helps to to show off my legs, which I like. 
 Scarlett&Jo are a new brand available online and in Evans stores, so I was thrilled to try them out. I choose the Poppy print dress, as it's nothing like anything I own, and I love red against my dark hair. I definitely wasn't disappointed when I opened it. Normally I'm not a huge fan of billowing sleeves but these sleeves are so pretty, and give the dress a romantic feel. It's a gorgeous empire line cut, with elastic at the back giving you a little more room, and it also has a tie back to cinch you in as much as you'd like, making the most of your curves. 
Dress*:Scarlett&Jo, Clutch:Fran&Jane 

I paired it with simply black courts and a patent black clutch, and added some red lippy to tie in the look together. Overall I love this dress, as it's something I never really would of thought to try and I'm so glad I did. Scarlett&Jo are a great plus size brand, and have gorgeous pieces. It's well worth a look ladies, you could be pleasantly surprised too!

S xxx

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I *love* this dress; I've been admiring it online for a while now! You look stunning in it, the colours are so vibrant and the red does like beautiful with your dark hair.

    GailyGumdrops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :)I really really like it! xxx

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely flawless! The dress is beautiful and you rock it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, that's so sweet :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow! You look absolutley amazing! The dress is beautiful, and it really suits you. I always feel a bit self-conscious in short dresses, but you suit a shorter length with those great pins of yours! Love your bag, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress suits you so well. <3 … xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Love this outfit on you Sian from the actual dress right down to your make-up. Such a beaut :) Ps what lipstick are you wearing here? I need it. BADLY. :) wish the weather in Ireland will finally sort itself out so I can wear dresses without freezing myself to death. What are the chances eh?

      Delete
    3. Awh thank you. I'm wearing a random one from boots :) think it's no.7! I know I'm dying for it to get warmer now :) xxx

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous Sian! The dress really suits you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so stunning I love the print and it looks fab on you. Im a big fan of dresses too, I find them more flattering especially teamed with some black tights like you have done here xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy :D I love wearing it with tights :D xxx

      Delete
  8. Could you look any more sophisticated and polished in this dress? FANTASTIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig