Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Purple Ombre

Last week, I picked up this bargain from Hanna's Blog Sale, as a lover of over sized jumper's, ombre and studs I snapped this up. With it being Spring and all, I want to wear brighter colours even if this weather doesn't permit it! So with that I wore my well worn skinnies from Forever21, the ombre jumper and my funky Fran&Jane scarf. I added pink lips and plain black pumps.It was so comfy and casual, and was easy to throw on and off before and after work. The jumper is a baggy, and I the Ombre effect, purple isn't a colour I wear too often, but I love it! 
 As it's still fricken freezing! I wore not one, but two tank tops underneath and wore this funky scarf. It's not to everyone's taste but I absolutely love it. I love how it not only pics up the purple in the jumper but also my subtle pink lips! Walking to work I wore my Leather sleeved parka from Penney's to tie in the camouflage! I was very coordinated, even if I do say so myself!
Top:George@Asda via Hanna, Scarf&Bag:Fran&Jane, Jeans:Forever21+

I'm seriously considering getting Ombre in my hair next week! It's a bit of a change from the girl who hasn't ever touched her hair! I know it's quite expensive but I really love the look! I don't trust myself or my friends to put it in my hair as my hair is quite dark and I don't want an orange tinge! Any Dublin Gals know where to go to get it done?

S xxx

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I'm actually really new to blogging. Like 2 days old! haha. I was wondering if you could check out my blog and help a bit on how to get started? Thankyou! http://allisondv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind people leaving links at all, I quite like discovering new blogs! But I hate Spam comments. You're new to blogging and all but leaving comments like this, just annoy other bloggers, as it shows no actual interest in their blogs. And it makes them not want to check out your blog. Just a little heads up :) xx

      Delete
  2. LOOOOOVVVVVEE that top!
    you look great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is flawless, love it and i've never gotten my hair done in dublin myself but a friend got hers cut in a little place off o'connell street on the way down to the station there a month ago and they did a great job. not too sure how they'd fare dye wise though.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I love it, it's so comfy and slouchy :) It's so hard to pick a good place! Turning ginger is definitely not an option, so I need to know I'm in good hands! :( xxx

      Delete
  4. Love that jumper, purple really suits ya! I've heard great things about Style Club on South William St, Zeba are great too :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily :) Yeah I'm thinking Style Club too! I've gone there before for haircuts and styles and they've been great :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Oooh I love that scarf! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple looks great on you! I love love love your hair, it has so much body :)

    www.sillymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ha it takes A LOT of backcombing ;) xxx

      Delete
  7. Twit Twoo.... You look ombre fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey pretty lady, Could you please tell me where you got your bag from. I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Fran&Jane and Irish Boutique :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig