Sunday, 31 March 2013

New Look Inspire

Hey Beauties, 
I've decided to do Wish Lists of the most popular Plus Size stores. Now more than ever there is such a wide variety of plus size stores, and there's so much choice! For someone who is incredibly indecisive this is a bit of a problem. New Look is fast becoming a favorite of mine. Their regular ranges goes up to a size 18, and their Plus Size range goes up to a 28. They are probably one of the cheapest plus size range out there, and their very trend driven. I've picked up a few of my favorite looks from their website, pretty sure I need this onesie in my life ;)
New Look Inspire
As you can see there is a pretty good mix of styles, from a sexy Little Black Dress, with a tummy covering peplum to Sports Luxe. Everyone is rocking those "Geek","Nerd" and "Dweeb" T-shirts, so it's great the New Look is selling them in plus sizes, and not a season after, like usual! They have a great line of basics. They have leggings, jersey tops and hoodies in loads of colours at really good prices! I usually get onesie's in Penney's/Primark  but this one is too cute, and has no feet! I hate onesie's with the feet in them unless I'm freezing cold and can't get warm, I just feel so constricted. This heart print one is so cute, and looks like it has no feet! WIN-WIN! 

Do you guys shop in New Look Inspire, thoughts? 

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Loving that print belted dress and those jeans for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm looking on the site now! You and your blog are a bad influence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ah sure why not treat yourself? :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Sian Thanks for the tip, had me there, just ordered a couple of great items!
    Let's see how the quality is there!
    Looking forward to more tips, because in Germany plus size is very very expensive and boring.

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I find their quality good! I've a few stores to cover so keep an eye out? :) xx

      Delete
    2. I'm curious, I've a pair of pants, a jacket and shirt ordered.:0)

      Delete
    3. Oh Great! Let me know how you get on :) xxx

      Delete
  4. The order has arrived, just great!
    And the quality and the price is right!
    Thank you very much Sinan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig