Thursday, 21 March 2013

I Heart You

Hey Lovelies!
I've had two days off in a row and it was so nice. I caught up on blogging and sleep and slowly but surely I'm starting to feel less and less stressed and more like myself again! Sometimes when you're so busy, you don't realize how utterly exhausted you were. It's so nice not having to set an alarm every night. Back to reality tomorrow, but with a fresh mind, and look! Man I looked tired in my pictures. Concealer wasn't even covering up my bags.
 Anyway I'll keep this short and sweet. I went for a bit of lunch with an old friend, and then ran into my favourite boy and went for a catchup and hot chocolate. I wanted to dress up, but still keep it casual. I'm not normally a huge fan of trousers or jeans, but as of late I can't get myself out of them. Simply Be have such as wide range of not only jeans, but jeggings and gorgeous colorful trousers.
Jeggings*SimplyBe, Top:COS, Jacket and Scarf:Penney's/Primark 

I wanted to be a bit different so paired the Jeggings with my much loved khaki jacket, black loose fitting top and a leopard print scarf. I love clashing print, but because there was both khaki and blush pink in the scarf the clashing print isn't too dramatic. I added plain pumps, and from Birken style bag from Fran&Jane and was set to go! These jeggings are so comfy, with an elasticated waist, and don't fall down, a common problem for no bum Sian! I ordered them in "petite" so they would be ankle grazers making them perfect coming into Summer! 

S xxx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The pants are so cute!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're so comfy too :) xxx

      Delete
  2. The trousers are so cute! Did they do them in other colours?

    www.emulehparker.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them! No just the nude :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig