Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter Sunday

Hey Lovelies,
Happy Easter! Today I slept until 2pm, watched some crap movies, went for a walk in the park with Lynne and our doggies! It was lovely, and the sun was actually shining most of the day! It's still bitterly cold but we had a nice walk and a catch up! I'm currently in a chocolate coma wrapped up in a duvet! Perfect Sunday ;)
Belle&Ralph <3
 Jumper*Yours Clothing, Jeans:Asos, Snood:Penney's, Glasses:Fran&Jane 

In honour of Easter I rocked my Bunny Jumper. It instantly popped out to me on their website, it was the perfect jumper to wear today, as it's so cosy! I went up a few sizes as y'all know how much I love the oversize trend. The swet little bunny motif is really cute and girly. I went with my pink jeans from Asos to pic up the heart shaped nose, and added the geek glasses to copy the top!

Did you all have a nice Easter? 

S xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Aw that sweater is cute!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yey you got the bunny jumper!! Looks gorgeous.

    Laura xxx
    @whatlauraloves
    www.whatlauralovesuk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much :) It's so comfy! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter! I've been admiring that jumper for a while, and it looks great on you! Love how you've styled it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable doggies, and the sweater is so cute :) I had a relaxing Easter as well.

    www.sillymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that jumper! Great for coming into winter in oz, wonder if they ship here? :)

    x A

    www.plusacurves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be perfect! Yeah they do :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Ahhhh cute doggies, love the bunny jumper

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little Elizabeth Taylor (Belle) is delighted to have made the cut on the blog :D looking forward to more features :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh she's adorable! She will ;) xxx

      Delete
  8. That bunny is SOOOO cute!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig