Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Avenue 32 Wish list

Hey Lovelies!
I'm always making wish lists, my obsession with polyvore has gotten a little intense. I love browsing my favourite stores and putting together item's that I'm currently coveting. Normally these are out of my price range but a girl can always dream, right? I'm a huge fan of Avenue 32. If I had all the money in the world I would raid this shop! 

Avenue 32 Wish List

I had trouble narrowing down the accessories I loved! As accessories always fit, they're a plus size girls best friend.  You can update your wardrobe in an instant, and with quality pieces they'll stand the test of time, as long as you look after it. I love scarfs, I never feel an outfit's complete without one. Not only do they keep you warm, but they can add another dimension to your outfit. I love this Ginny Litscher Scarf It would be the perfect item for Spring/Summer! Made with 100% silk it's expensive yes, but is so luxurious and would last forever! It's no secret that I'm a huge statement necklace fan. I invest in ones that are versatile and can be worn with a number of colours and textures. The second I saw this gorgeous Michaeke Buerger Embellished Paloma Collar I loved it! It's black and neon, perfect for both Winter and Summer, and would go with the majority of your wardrobe. My favourite item on the wishlist has to be the Philip Lim Blush Snakeskin Mini Pashli Satchel what I wouldn't give to own one of these beautiful bags! I love designer bags, and would happily save, and save until I had it. I definitely think I need to start a saving fund for this one! 

Now all I need is a massive pay increase or to win the lottery to get my grubby mitts on everything here! 




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They're beautiful aren't they?! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. hahaha! I wish I had allllll the money in the world to buy everything! :) I want that ring (with an L, of course) so bad!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha me too! It's gorgeous isn't it <3 xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig