Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Vampy

 Hey Lovelies!
I've been Isha Tour Guide this weekend in Dublin, and I've had such a great weekend. I discovered parts of Dublin, I hadn't been to in years. It's always nice to explore the city you live in, you never now what hidden gems you'll find! Already I've found my new favourite coffee shop, "Queen of Tarts" at the very top of Dame street. They do gorgeous tarts, cakes and coffee and I can't wait to go back again! It actually shocked me how little I knew about my city. I rarely visit Temple Bar, or even venture to the other side of the city! When I do it's do raid Forever21, get my phone fixed,or get my Acrylic nails done for dirt cheap! I'm definitely going to take more advantage of my days off and do more thing.
As I'm pushing the boat out lately in terms of fashion I decided to be really brave, and rock a floppy hat, cape and purple lipstick! It's something I wouldn't normally wear and I actually quite liked the look! The day itself was absolutely freezing, and it was snowing on and off all day, so I was happy to a hat on, wet hair is never a good look on me! This Cape is actually quite warm, and can be buttoned up to give extra coverage. I wanted to show off the dress, so left it open most of the day. It was rather nippy, and every now and again it would start randomly snowing! Thankfully it didn't stick, and there was no mass panic!
I think every now and then every girl should rock something a little bit different to that they would normally wear. I felt completely confident(well you'd want to wearing purple on your lips!) I've had this dress for two years, and even bought the black version last year through Ebay! It's such a wearable dress. It's skater style, has a low scoop back and 3/4 length sleeves. It can be as easily worn during the day, as it can be at night.


S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Very cute look. Unfortunately, I do not have a 'hat head' so I've never tried a floppy hat. It looks good on you. And I'm also into dark lipstick color in the daytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I know I'm lucky I guess, that some hats suit my odd shaped head ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. WOW! I Love this Outfit! You Look Hot! The Hat is Fab but that Cape I want =)

    www.houseofvee.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous outfit! Love it all - the dress, hat, cape and the lippy too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! It was a little out there for me, but I actually quite like it! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing outfit! Love the cape and the hat is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with the cape! I want to wear it with everything!! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty outfit, you look gorgeous. The cape & hat are amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this dress and I absolutely love it. It's so pretty and is perfect for any occasion! I love how you've rocked it up with the cape and dark lippy. Gives it a whole new look!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so easy to wear, isn't it :D Awh thank you! I just wanted to do something a little bit different with it :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig