Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Sunny and Snowy Sunday




On Sunday myself and Isha and my mum headed out to the coast. It was such a lovely day for it! All afternoon the sun was shining, and the air fresh. It was nice to get out and about and do something I haven't done in ages! Firstly we headed to the food market in the People's Park in Dun Laoghaire, followed by a lovely ramble on the Killiney Beach then we headed up to Johnny Fox's Pub (where there was snow!) It was a lovely Sunday, and I had an absolute ball!I wore my Coco Boutique Jumper, My trusty Penney's/Primark Parka, my River Island hat and my well worn black boots from Penney's too! I wore minimal makeup, and felt great. It's days like these I really enjoy! 

S xxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What an absolutely perfect day!! Was that pub in a recent movie???
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was such a nice day! I'm not too sure! It might be!! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This looks like a really nice place to visit. :)

    And you outfit's cute.

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurensbeautyinnovations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you very much :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig