- I had an absolutely blast in London attending Plus Size Fashion Week. The event itself was a shambles, there's no nice way to put it. Whoever maned their Social Media needs to learn some manners, and really should have better interpersonal skills. I enjoyed most of the fashion show, shame it was such a badly organized event. It had the potential to be something amazing.
- On Monday my and my lovely friend Lynne went to see Justin Bieber. After the concert I'm definitely 100% a Belieber! He's so cute (and Hot? He's 19 next month...) Say what you want about him, but boy does he put on a good show!
- I'm over half way through my course which I'm a little bit happy about. I love the course and all, but I took on a little too much last month, and ran myself into the ground a little!
- I was lucky enough to have 4 days off this week. I had worked quite a few 6 day weeks, and was delighted with the time off. My head is clear and I'm now well rested.
- My friend Isha stayed with me this weekend..I never realised how little I do in Dublin, and plan on changing that. It's so fun being a tourist in your own city, and you discover little gems you didn't realise existed! We had amazing cake in the Queen of Tarts in Temple Bar, a little cake and coffee shop that I will definitely be back to in future.
- Today Mum and I took Isha to Dun Laoghaire, Killiney and we got to take gorgeous pictures (we're both photo geeks) and we went up to Johnny Fox's, the Highest Pub in Ireland.
- I'm a broke now until Pay Day in a few days so will be taking it easy until later this week. It's Frugal Feb for me now until then!
Hope you all have a great week ahead <3