Sunday, 24 February 2013

Sunday Summary #4

Sorry I missed last week's Sunday Summary, I was on the latest flight from London, and got home quite late(and utterly exhausted) So I'll update you on what's been happening for the last two weeks! Things will be settling down now with everything getting back to normal in the next two weeks! Yay! Today was an absolute lovely day and I couldn't resist taking this picture outside the People's Park in Dun Laoghaire after we went around the food market, and nibbled on Caramel Squares!
  • I had an absolutely blast in London attending Plus Size Fashion Week. The event itself was a shambles, there's no nice way to put it. Whoever maned their Social Media needs to learn some manners, and really should have better interpersonal skills. I enjoyed most of the fashion show, shame it was such a badly organized event. It had the potential to be something amazing.
  •  On Monday my and my lovely friend Lynne went to see Justin Bieber. After the concert I'm definitely 100% a Belieber! He's so cute (and Hot? He's 19 next month...) Say what you want about him, but boy does he put on a good show!
  • I'm over half way through my course which I'm a little bit happy about. I love the course and all, but I took on a little too much last month, and ran myself into the ground a little!
  • I was lucky enough to have 4 days off this week. I had worked quite a few 6 day weeks, and was delighted with the time off. My head is clear and I'm now well rested.
  • My friend Isha stayed with me this weekend..I never realised how little I do in Dublin, and plan on changing that. It's so fun being a tourist in your own city, and you discover little gems you didn't realise existed! We had amazing cake in the Queen of Tarts in Temple Bar, a little cake and coffee shop that I will definitely be back to in future.
  • Today Mum and I took Isha to Dun Laoghaire, Killiney and we got to take gorgeous pictures (we're both photo geeks) and we went up to Johnny Fox's, the Highest Pub in Ireland.
  • I'm a broke now until Pay Day in a few days so will be taking it easy until later this week. It's Frugal Feb for me now until then! 

 Hope you all have a great week ahead <3

S xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great pic' I am broke too for March!

    Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awful isn't it! I need to win the lottery or something! ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a shame to hear about Plus Fashion Week. I had tickets and then didn't make it, but sounds like I didn't miss much!

    I loved Dublin when I visited last year. My grandpa's family was from Cork, so Ireland has a special place in my heart :)

    hipshooray.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you didn't really! Awh no way,Cork is lovely :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig