Friday, 15 February 2013

Skulls, Camouflage & Denim

Hey Lovelies,
As you read this I'll be on route to London for Plus Size Fashion weekend! As a good blogger, I've scheduled a few posts for you guys when I'm gone :) More and more lately, I've been dressing more casual on my days off. I love just being comfortable when I'm whizzing around catching up with everyone and everything. Last Thursday I had a Doctor's appointment, lunch with a friend and then I headed to the Butter London Launch Summer launch. I wanted to look like I've made a little bit of an effort, so opted for a T-shirt and skirt combo.
I know €24 is a little expensive for this Geek Tee from Topshop, but I wanted one for so long. I got black to go with more things so it's not that much of a bad buy :) I recently bought a denim look skirt in Primark and wore it tucked into that. To finished off the outfit I wore my very well loved Leather sleeved Parka and a skull and floral scarf to add something a little different to the outfit. I was out the whole day so brought along my trusted Birkin inspired bag. It literally fits everything but the kitchen sink in it. I love how classic the style is, and how you can wear it, both day and night. As it was a miserable day, I swear it didn't stop raining for the whole evening I wore plain black boots also from Penney's/Primark.
 Skirt,Scarf,Jacket&Boots:Penney's/Primark, Bag:Fran&Jane, Tshirt:Topshop

 I had a great time at the launch, and plan on doing a review of the gorgeous Butter London Summer collection as soon as I've gotten my shiz together after London! I've been manic busy as of late, with working loads, blogging loads and socializing although I must admit I don't do the latter as much as I want. I guess I'm one of those people that feed off deadlines and always being busy. When things settle down a bit more I'll take one or two days off to literally just veg on the couch and see my girls <3 

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Enjoy London lovely! Loving the casual side of you as well ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, I love that skirt. Hope you have a fab time in London xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in London. Loving the GEEK tshirt! And that scarf is great.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! :) Had a great time :D xxx

      Delete
  4. I love this skirt so much! I need it in my life! Tee looks really cute with it too :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Geek tshirt! I've got a NERD one from New Look's Inspire range :) x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I saw that, it's cute!! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig