Thursday, 21 February 2013

London

Hey Lovelies,
So as y'all know I was in London last weekend! I had an absolute blast, and throughly enjoyed myself. I stayed with the ever so lovely Callie. I had a lovely day on Friday shopping and catching up with Isha. We went for lunch in TGI's and had a good catch up, and then wandered around Oxford Street. I was only window shopping on Friday, but picked up a few bits! The weight of my bag really annoyed me all day! Next time I will definitely wear an over the shoulder bag! After that I headed to Shoreditch to meet up with some of my favourite bloggers, after meeting everyone a few of us headed to the near by Brick Lane for a lovely Indian.
Dress:River Island,Jacket:Forever21+,Necklace:New Look,Hat:Topshop,Bag:Fran&Jane
I'm not going to lie, I felt pretty "London" in this. I bought the Hat earlier that day in Tophop. £25 is a little expensive for a bowler hat, but It's the nicest I've seen and I love the shape of it.
Me and Amy :) 
 Blazer:Penney's/Primark,Top:River Island,Skirt:Borrowed from Callie, Bag:Fran&Jane
 Typical Bloggers ;)
 Necklace:Penney's/Primark
Triple Threat. All weekend we were asked if we were Triplets or Sisters! :)
Becky, Danielle,Chelsea

On Sunday I went back to Oxford street, and hit up New Look, Evans and Primark and got a few bits and bobs, that you'll no doubt see here in the next couple of weeks! I then meet Hanna at Victoria and we went for a lovely Italian and had a catchup! After being stuffed to the brim I headed on the Gatwick express. Unfortunately for me there was an electrical fault it took forever to get to the Airport. I even had to swap trains at East Croyden. It took me nearly an hour and a half to do a half and hour journey! Thankfully I got to the check in 10 minutes before it closed, so I could relax!Overall I had a fab weekend! It's so nice meeting all the gorgeous plus size bloggers in the UK! All of them made me feel so welcome! I'm already planning my next trip!! 

S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. i love everything you are all wearing! i really want to try a bowler but don't want to spend tht much if im never going to wear it... might have to get on ebay! :) X X X
    loralovessequincoat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I want to wear mine with everything now LOL! Ebay do have a few for much cheaper though! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Wish I had seen ya, love the outfits too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, next time we'll all go together! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like an absolutely amazing weekend. I really love all of the outfits you ladies are wearing in these photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Thanks Louise Had a lovely weekend :) xxx

      Delete
  4. You look lovely Sian, so glad you had a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Vicky! Must meet you next time I'm there :) xxx

      Delete
  5. You look lovely :) looks like you had a fab time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, had a blast! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. All you ladies are dressed so beautifully!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig