Monday, 11 February 2013

Daytime Sequins

Hey Beauties!,
I know Christmas seems like a million years ago, but I'm still clinging on to my sequins. I do love sequins, and love wearing them all year round, but I feel they're slight more appropriate during the colder months. I bought this jumper a little bit before Christmas and only worn it a couple of times but want to crack it out before (fingers crossed) the weather warms up. I wore this out to dinner with a friend.
Jumper:Penney's/Primark Scarf:River Island, Jeans:Asos, Shoes:Charlotte Olympia

I love this scarf, I saw it full price way back in October and held off, but then snapped it up for €8 in the sales just before Christmas, bargain or wha?! I wanted to dress this down, as the jumper is very glam and glitzy, a little much for a quick dinner after work! It's extremely big, and can be wrapped around a few times, which I love. For this look I decided to leave it fall in a really relaxed casual way! These jeans from Asos are a bit of a pain. They don't say tight and the wrinkle so easy which I hate :( Normally Asos are spot on with their clothes. I'm looking for a nice khaki pair of jeans/jeggings that actually don't loose their shape. If anyone knows any, please let me know ;)

S xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. That scarf is. Beautiful! This is a great outfit dinner, I love mixing a nice going out top with Jeans and heels xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I lov sequins all the year!!!

    xoxo

    www.missfrenchyenxxl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) I'm totally loving them too now <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. You look great Sian - your hair is lovely and the scarf is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as ever. I love how you accessorize!

    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! I'm trying to spend less and less so accessories are the way to go for me at the mo ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. Sequins are forever! I say wear them everyday!:) And I LOVE that scarf!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll take your advice ;) xxx

      Delete
  6. I LOVE this outfit, really fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is awesome, i love my sequin tux jacket but im not bold enough to wear it during the day, major respect to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you should! ;) thanks hun! xxx

      Delete
  8. I love your jumper !
    I have a sequin top in my wardrobe and am always unsure how to style it for of a day !
    I think you really pull off the daytime sequin look :)
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launa :D I was a bit unsure, but everyone's been so complimentary :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig