Sunday, 24 February 2013

Button up

Hey Lovelies,
I accidentally deleted my last post *cry face* I think it maybe my chubby fingers... I'm not going to cry too much, as I've the same jumper in this post, so it's practically the same! My lovely friend Isha from London is over to stay with me for the weekend, and as acting tour guide, I wanted something easy to wear, warm and cosy. I'm so sick of Winter I've been dying to bring back floral into my wardrobe, so rooted out these jeans yesterday morning..
 I've been trying to push the boat out a little more in terms of my style, as lately I feel I've been wearing the same thing day in, day out. I want to mix it up every now and again. I love the closed button shirt look under jumpers. I think it's so edgy, and everyone has a white shirt in their wardrobe, making it a very  accessible trend! I literally live in this Fran and Jane jumper, I've got two of them! (and one in dusky pink sssh...) They're oversized, extremely comfortable and look smart. What more could a girl want?! I was originally going to wear blue skinnies, but wanted something more fun and Spring inspired, so cracked out these jeans from last summer! I love that they're ankle grazers as my legs seems to be a bit stumpy, and jeans always bunch at the ends which I hate! I'm a huge fan of the oversize at the moment. I don't understand why people tell Plus size women not to wear oversized ( as well as a long other list). I think they can actually work for your body, and flatter your shape, providing they don't cause a trapeze effect on you boobs, or make you look 8 months pregnant. For me the trick is to find something that skims, ever so slightly on the boobs ( I've enough in that department, thank you very much) and something that's loose around the tummy and is long i,e Tunic length.
Jumper:Fran&Jane, Floral Jeans:H&M+,Shirt:New Look Inspire, Shoes:Penney's,Bag:LV

Myself and Isha had a wonderful time on Friday afternoon. I find that even though I've lived in Dublin by whole life I never get to experience things that tourists do. I'm going to do a little blog post dedicated to the things I'd recommend do/see in Dublin in the next week or two, so keep and eye out for that if you're interested! I took Isha to my favourite restaurant Alfies for some food and cocktails, than we had a little look around the shops around the Grafton Street area, and just soaked up the atmosphere. Isha God love her, was tired so we headed back to mine for a good 'ol chat before hitting the hay ready for the hectic schedule that we had planned for Saturday. Thankfully on Friday the weather stayed nice and dry, unlike yesterday..Snow in February, Really?! Okay, I actually better catch some sleep now. It's been such a busy few days and we're off to the coast tomorrow *fingers crossed* that the weather doesn't go all cray on us now!

Hope you're all having a really nice weekend! Everything has calmed down for me (nearly) so everything will be back to normal soon!

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You look beautiful babe! I love the jeans are they from the plus range or just the regular? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cal! They're from the Plus Range, last summer though :( xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a great outfit! You've inspired me to dig out these jeans myself :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Love! Yeah do, I'd love to see you in an outfit post rocking them! xxx

      Delete
  3. Your trousers are amazing - and great background!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at how cute you are!! So glad I found your blog. Can't wait to read more posts!
    Bekah
    Mattersofmerrymaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig