Thursday, 7 February 2013

A|Wear S/S Preview 2013

Hey Lovelies,
Last week A|Wear got in touch with me, asking if I'd like to preview their Spring/Summer Collection. With A|Wear being an well loved Irish Brand I jumped at the chance. I've literally grown up with it, and loved that it was always a little bit cheaper than the rest of the High Street but their quality was never compromised. It was held in the swanky Merrion Hotel and it was a genuine pleasure to attend, and browse the collection. Needless to say, I fell in love with a few pieces...
Floral is always going to be on trend for Spring/Summer. Year in year out when the weather gets warmer, florals start appearing in every shop window. I for one, wear floral all year round, but the influx of floral prints coming into Spring is a very welcomed change to the dull drab colours. A|wear have introduced gorgeous blue floral prints this year, which makes it easy to wear during this transitional period, as well as being able to wear them when it gets warmer.
I'm so happy to see the leather sleeve trend is still on, as I currently own three of them, and I always want to get the most wear out of all my clothes, before they're no longer on trend! I'm actually obsessed with those Acid Wash Jeans, and need them in my life! They're a nice tight skinny jean, and give a nod to the 90's trend that seems to creeping back ever so slowly. As always their Knitwear is fab, and comes in lovely soft pastel colours, as well as your usual wardrobe staples of creams and grey's! Embellishment also seems to be still very much on trend, which is another trend I'm happy to see into S/S!
This dress is absolutely beautiful! I love the cut out at the front, and the tulip skirt, it's the perfect dress, that can be dress up or dressed down! The cut out is sexy, without showing too much skin. It would look great, as it is, or with a nice belt to enhance your waist. The little bag is only adorable, and really picks up on the orange in the dress, You couldn't buy the dress without the bag ;)
Monochrome is bag in full force! I black and white, when in doubt I always wear monochrome, it's chic,classic and every girl has some in her wardrobe. A|wear have mixed up monochrome this season, adding lace, polka-dots and stripes, which I love! They have a gorgeous white and black lace play-suit, that would just be perfect for a night out, with a nice bare leg and sky high black heels or during the day with a pair of thick tights and cute flats! Buying Monochrome is probably the best fashion trend you can buy, as it never ever, ever goes out of date/style!
Neon is back, thank god! I love anything that's extremely bright! They have everything from Neon Jeans to cute little sleeveless shirts, perfect for those hot summer days, we can only pray for! The jeans, are all skinny fit, which I love! These vibrant colours have really got me excited for Summer, now if only this blooming rain would stop!
If you're not too much into neon, and aren't a huge fan of bright clothes, but still want to buy into the trends I'd suggest going for this blue top. It's a gorgeous blue colour, has gorgeous embellishments around the neck(double trend, right there) and can't easily be worn with jeans, or even tucked into a skirt! 
It's no secret that I'm a handbag fiend, and was instantly drawn to this Lulu Guinness inspired clutches. It will be in stores in the next week or two, and retails at a very purse friends €15! I know i will definitely be picking this baby up! How amazing, and at a fraction of the cost of a real one. You'd nearly be mad not to buy it sure! ;)

Overall I had a great time browsing the collection, and definitely have my eye on a few pieces. I love A|wear, for not only their price points, but their quality. I've had dresses from them that I've bought for €40, and are still in excellent condition a couple of years later. I had kind of forgotten about them in the last number of months, but my love affair has well and truly been reignited!

What do you guys think of the collection?

S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Looks like a beautiful collection! The floral dress and all the pinks! Loveeee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're all gorgeous!! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Some absolutely gorgeous pieces in this collection! I've never tried anything from A-Wear before but I might have to start checking them out!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try them, I love their clothes! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Some beautiful stuff there! Love Awear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, their S/S collection is absolutely gorgeous :D xxx

      Delete
  4. The collection looks gorgeous especially all the bright pretty colours! Now all we need is some warmer weather!

    orla x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I know, it's just down right depressing now! :( xxx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous collection! I love A| Wear and always stock up when I'm over - some of my favourite outfits are from there and nobody here has them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so good! I know they're clothes are fab!! :D xxx

      Delete
  6. You are so lucky to have been invited along to that! they have such amazing stuff in A|wear! cant wait to see that dress in store its fab, also quite the fan of the blue top love the jeweled neckline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! I literally loved everything! They were laughing at me and all :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig