Hey Beauties :)
I've decided to start a Sunday Summary post every week! Things on getting a little bit hectic at the moment, and I wanted to catch up with you guys. This week has been very busy! Since I'm off to Birmingham on Thursday, I was working a 6 day week, and today couldn't of come quick enough :) I'm delighted to have a little lie in today I tell ya ;)
- This week, I enrolled in a Visual Merchandising course, which as I'm hugely passionate about. I find it therapeutic merchandising. For me it's like clearing a messy desk, and making it all neat and tidy, if that makes sense?! So it's probably a great career choice for me ;) although I've become very fickle in my career choices as of late, so this is very much subject to change!
- I've been thinking more and more about London too. I know how happy I'll be there, and how many more opportunities there are for me there. Dublin is too small for me right now. It will always be my home, but I'm ready to leave for a year or two now.
- I've been scheduling blog posts, to stay on top of my New Year Goals. With working full time, hanging out with friends and enjoying life, it's hard to keep on top of blogging. Since it's something I enjoy so much, I try to either get up early(fat chance) or write up posts after work, making it a lot easier to post as often as I can.
- On Wednesday I went to see Les Miserables, and it was absolutely brilliant! One of the best movie's I've seen in ages! I've been going to the cinema loads lately. There was a time when I hadn't been in so long, but it's such a nice thing to do to unwind after a long day :)
- Tonight I'm heading for a bite to eat with the girls, and then hopefully a movie - if we can decided which one to go to.. story of our lives!
Hope you guys, have an excellent week ahead!