Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Soap&Glory "The Righteous Butter" Review

There's nothing I like more after a long day of work to relax in a bath before bed. As you know I'm a bit of a beauty junkie, and like all beauty junkies have an array of products I use regularly. Soap&Glory's body butter is definitely one of them. I've heard a few mixed reviews about it, so I wanted to chip in my two cents!
First and foremost, the packaging is gorgeous, like all of the Soap&Glory Range. The tub itself is so girly, and has a retro vibe to it. I'm a sucker for anything pink! This 300ml tub lasts forever, and believe me I lash it on my dry skin. When you open the tub, you're greeted with the gorgeous signature scent of Soap&Glory. The floral fragrance hits you immediately, which I just happen to love! But I know it's not everyone's cup of tea! It's rather strong upon first application but lingers subtly on your skin for the rest of the day,which personally I like.

There's no point in a pretty packaging and a sweet smelling product it doesn't live it to it's expectations. Fortunately this does! It's thick and creamy, and a little goes a long way. It doesn't sink in immediately like I'd like it too, but nor does it leave you greasy for the night. It's definitely worth it to hydrate your skin. Ideally I would like if It sunk in quicker, as I don't have a lot of free time, but it's perfect for those nights when you're relaxing at home, and want a bit of a pamper sesh. If you're limited on time, I just wear loose Pj's after applying it and then hop into bed. Three times a week I apply it on after a bath and it leaves my skin afterwards really is as soft as a baby bum.

Overall I think it's a great product,leaves my skin really hydrated and isn't to expensive!

Anyone else tried this?

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is literally my favourite moisturiser ever!!! Love it sooo much , i love the shine it leaves on my skin and it smells amazing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the smell it's amazing!! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite moisturiser too! Soap & Glory is one of my favourite brands, they just can't be beaten! :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this Body Butter. I think it was the first one I tried - it smells soo good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the smell! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. I got this in a S&G set for Christmas, but yet to try as i have a million body butters to use up! Can't wait to use it though :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig