Sunday, 13 January 2013

Mac "Snob" Review


Whenever I want a new Lipstick, I'll head to MAC. There's always a huge selection, and I'm always bound to find one I *need* in my collection. Come Christmas morning, I was pleasantly surprised when Santa left one for me under the tree! Now I'm usually such a huge fan of a statement lip, and love my bright red's, plum's and even orange from time to time, but Santa sent me something a little different.Now don't get my wrong, as much as I love having a bright lip, there's something classy and natural about a light pink lip. Snob is one of MAC's, best selling lipsticks, and I can honestly see how. It's a gorgeous pink colour, that's not too Barbie, nor too "concealer lip" (was anyone else guilty of that?!) It's the perfect shade to wear on a day to day basis, and perfect for work!

 I actually love this colour. I can't believe I hadn't bought it before! It's such as "me" colour, and I've worn it over and over again since Christmas, and have gotten tons of compliments! The only downside I would say is, after applying it on your lips, it becomes a matte finish, which in my own experience dries out my lips big time, but then again, I do suffer from very dry lips in the Winter! Overall I will definitely repurchase this when It's used up, and no doubt will it become a staple in my makeup bag!

Anyone else love this lippy?

S xxx

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This looks fab on u! This has been in my collection now for a good couple of years... It's a shade that works all year round I think! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour looks gorgeous on you! Mac lipsticks are the very best! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I know, none really compare especially on colour collection! xxx

      Delete
  3. really suits you! What's the blush you're wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the Maybelline Cream blush in #6 xxx

      Delete
  4. My favourite shade of MAC lipstick! You look so pretty in the third pic, your makeup is great Sian xo

    Fiona @ www.labelledsm.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snob is such a pretty lip colour and it really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fast become my favourite! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I love this lippie on you! I can't pull off light pinks like you, so I'll have to live vicariously!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're stunning, love that colour :)
    great blog, looking forward to more posts beaut!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a gorgeous shade for professional use in the studio and on brides. Great review! http://williamspromakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/prettiest-pink-lipsticks-for-summer-top.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig