Thursday, 17 January 2013

H&M Wish List

Untitled #33


Hey Lovelies,
It's no secret that I love H&M. It's definitely one of my favourite stores on the High Street. Whenever I want to update my wardrobe with a funky shirt or knitwear I head to H&M.After work everyday without fail, I pop into H&M as it's on my route home! They always have great knitwear in an array of colours, mainly pastel which I love! Their prices are excellent, and I've never ever had an issue with their quality. It's definitely leaps ahead of other High Street stores in terms of price. Their Spring/Summer stuff as predicted is gorgeous with an abundance of floral, neon and pastel. It's definitely got me in the mood for Summer! I'm a huge fan of their leggings, and am thrilled that they have floral versions, as their much more comfy and easier to wear than jeans! They have gorgeous little tops to match, so if you wanted to get a jumpsuit effect you could, giving you numerous looks from two pieces! Their accessories as always are bang on price point and trends. As much as I love Topshop's Jewellery sometimes it is a bit expensive compared to H&M, who very often have similar stock! You really can't beat H&M for their sizing too, I've loads of size Mediums from here, when no Large's were in stock and the fit me fine, it just shows you do have to try on everything! They always have loads of funky over sized tops too, so it's definitely well worth a look :)

What to do you guys think of H&M?

S xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I looked at that pink bag yesterday , it's soooo pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I need it come payday ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. I never have been to H&M. They carry plus? I am between a 14-18 depending. Maybe I will have to make a trip a couple towns over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a plus size range, but not available in Ireland! They have them everywhere else I think! Definitely the US and the UK :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous picks! I'm a big H&M fan here too, and their kids clothes are the cutest and so reasonable x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! they really do have gorgeous kids clothes! xxx

      Delete
  4. H&M is up there with my fave shops. Great picks!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could of had room for everything!! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm loving that bag and necklace, so pretty! I began my love affair with H&M when I worked on Sth William st and every single day I'd go into that H&m beside the green, it's my favorite one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no way! I work on Clarendon st! I'm so glad I'm not alone! ;) xxx

      Delete
  6. Ooh I love the mint studded jumper and floral leggings. I've not shopped with H&M in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute aren't they! The perfect Spring outfit! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Loving H&M at the moment, they have lovely jewellery and knitwear! Loved your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so tempting though, not so good when you're broke! ;) xxx

      Delete
  8. Just ordered the leggings and mint jumper! they look fab together! can't wait to wear them.
    I searched for a discount code too, and got 25% of most expensive item! (code is 0241 if anybody is interested)

    thankyou for brightening up 'blue monday' for me Sian!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's fantastic! I've already got them! They're amazing!! :) Thanks for the code, will share it on Twitter :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig