Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Goals for 2013


Okay, so my blogger dashboard is bombarded with New Years Resolutions, never one to be a sheep I've decided to do something a little bit different. I'm useless at resolutions, and my whole life have never stuck to one, and mostly likely never will.  I've decided this year instead of making resolutions  I'll make a list of things I want to accomplish which for me personally will be more achievable than resolutions. I'm going to start this year as a means to go on, on a positive note. 
  • Be more positive, pessimism is one of my downfalls.
  • Actively seek my dream career.
  • Travel as much as funds will allow.
  • Say Yes, as much as possible!
  • Be more adventurous, aim to do something different at least once a week.
  • Blog as much as possible.
  • Take a cookery course, and finally learn how to feed myself!
  • Get more serious about makeup, and start a professional makeup course.
  • Ombre my hair! Closest thing to dyeing it, I'll ever get to!
  • Become healthier.
  • Read more books, and not just on holiday. 
  • Keep taking as much photograph's as possible with my new snazzy camera! 
  • Take better care of my skin.
  • Laugh as much as possible
  • Surround myself with people I love, and that love me. 
  • Be more economical, and try and not spend too much on new clothes.
  • Find a greater balance between work and play.
  • Look into more visual merchandising courses.
  • Ignore negativity, and don't let it affect me, as much as it does. 
  • Try new food, and don't be so fussy.
  • Have as much fun as possible.
  • Print off my favourite photo's and put together a photo album(s) to look back on in the future.
  • Create amazing memories, that will make 2013 stand out just as much as 2012!

S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love it! these are all doable as well! :) I agree goals are better than resolutions! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly! I'm so rubbish at sticking to anything! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I agree with so many of these! :)
    Written a blog post on my resolutions too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh brill, I'll check it out :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post, it's always best to do goals rather than try and change yourself I find :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous goals. I need to set some myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd so many goals, I had to shortlist it! Ha :D xxx

      Delete
  5. Aww great post, I wish you the best of luck with all your goals lovely :):) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading this, we have a few similar goals XD Hope you achieve them all XD xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you achieve yours too :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig