Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Christmas Day Outfit


Dress&Hat:River Island, Bag&Necklace:FranandJane

Hey Lovelies!

Firstly I want to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Years. I hope 2013 is extremely good to you :) Okay a week late I know, but I've been choking with the flu for the past week. I'm on the mend now, which is a good thing as I'm back to reality tomorrow! I got this gorgeous hat off my Santa, it's so warm and fuzzy, and I've pretty much worn it to death the past week. For Christmas day I wore my baroque style dress with black tights and my plain black wedges. I opted for this dress as it's comfy, and for Christmas Day especially you want to be as comfy as possible. The dress is quite short so I did have to pair it with thick opaque tights from Marks and Spencer, which by the way are the best tights ever! I had a lovely Christmas Day, eating a delicious meal cooked by my cousin Jack, and then off home to watch movies and eat my selection box in my Jammies. Santa was extremely good to me and left a NikonD3100 under the tree, along with a few books, D&G perfume,MAC Lippy, scary movies and some bath sets! I was spoilt :)

I've a round up of my 2012 blog post coming your way shortly! 

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ooh I love that necklace! Dress is fab too! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Happy New Year to you too! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Looking beautiful in that dress girly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :D Happy New Year to you too <3 xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig