Monday, 28 January 2013

Burgundy

Happy Monday Lovelies!
Burgundy was a huge colour this Autumn/Winter, a trend I was happy to invest in. I love the fact that is goes with a lot of clothes I already have in my existing wardrobe, and how it can be mixed and matched. It looks lovely with Khaki green as well as black or grey. So it's definitely a versatile colour to buy. On Saturday I wore this outfit. It was surprisingly mild out so I wore my Leopard Print cardigan, black dress and boots.
I didn't want to go overboard with Burgundy, so instead I just incorporated in, using accessories. I'm sure you've seen my Birkenesque bags here before, and this one I'm definitely delighted I bought! It's so roomy, perfect for the girl that shoves everything but the kitchen sink into her bags! at €99 it's not too dear, and the quality is great! I literally get compliments on it wherever I go :D
Scarf&Bag:Fran&Jane,Tunic:Topshop,Cardigan:H&M,Sunglasses:Penney's and Boots:Zara

I paired it with my much loved Zara studded boots and my trusted Penney's sunglasses! I've been wearing these boots all Winter. At €119(they're down in the sale now for €69) they're more expensive than I'd normally spend on boots, but seriously I've gotten so much wear out of them and I'll be able to carry them into Spring and next Winter. You can never have to many black boots, right? 

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love the way you put your outfits together, it's always so stylish. That scarf is fab!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit especially your bag - I've been on the lookout for new good-size handbags, this one is gorgeous! And so right about your boots, totally worth the money because you'll get loads of wear out of those beauties :) xx

    www.justanotherfashblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! It's definitely one of my favourite bags! They really were one of my best buys of 2012 :D xxx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the boots!! Totally worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril :) Yeah I've worn them so much, I think they definitely are! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. No you can never have to much of color black:-) You look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this burgundy colour. It's really easy to wear. You look gorgeous as always. But your shoes and bag are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was surprised with how easy it is to wear! Awh thank you're always so sweet! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig