Thursday, 10 January 2013

Bows


The other week, I was shopping with my lovely friend Sinead, and we popped into TKMAXX. I've a love/hate feeling with TKMAXX. Normally it's crowded, extremely messy and I never know where to begin to start! Whenever I go with Sinead, I always find bargains,I think she's my good luck charm! We were just leaving when this jumper caught my eye. I knew it was made for me. It's over sized, pink and have a 3D bow, as well as studs! It's so comfy too and y'all know how much I love my comfort! Over sized jumpers are great for getting dressed in a hurry, when you want to still look polished and put together.
It was a bargain at €34.99 and it's a lovely warm peach colour. It can be carried on into spring, without looking too Wintery, so it's €34.99 definitely well spent. TKMAXX also seem to have lovely knitted jumpers in an array of colours, styles and sizes! It's well worth a look. The last time I was there, they had a good selection of Micheal Kors clothing too!

S xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This is so cute, I love the 3-D bow! I am new to your blog and I love all of your outfits! You can pull off anything, jealous! (:
    Sstephoosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) Ah I'm sure you can too! xxx

      Delete
  2. This jumper is amazing. And I couldn't think of something that was more you, than a piece of clothing with a giant 3D Bow on it. Your photos look great too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this jumper
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it at the mo! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig