Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Accessories

I Don't know about you, but I love accessories. It's an inexpensive way to update your wardrobe, or buy into a trend. Being a curvy girl, I know shopping can sometimes be a bit difficult, and what I love about accessories, is you're nearly always bound to find something! I'm a huge fan of statement necklaces, and have been known to spend a pretty penny on them. In my head, it's much better than buying a dress. If I buy a statement collar for example, I wear with it with most of my wardrobe. I could wear it over a shirt, for a classic twist, I can wear it on it's own with a strapless dress, or I can wear it to brighten up a knitted jumper. The possibilities are endless. I thought I'd do a little post on places I love to get accessories, and pick out things that would normally catchy my eye. My Favorite places to get accessories are: Primark, River Island, Topshop, Fran and Jane and Zara.
Zara

 Zara
 Here are a few of my favourite accessories from Zara. Zara in my opinion have really improved on the accessory front over the last year or two. Their clutches/bags are all designer inspired and their quality is great. I love their bags, and statement necklaces! The necklaces are retail for around €30-€40 cheaper than some of their competition! I love their scarves as well, they're a great price, and they come in an array of colours. so you're bound to find something to suit you and your wallet! They always have great sales, and you can get such bargains! The sale has been on for a number of weeks now, and I saw there had some lovely bits left! Well worth a little look ;)

Untitled #29


 River Island
River Island is another store I head to when I want to get something funky. Although I do recommend scanning Penney's/Primark before you do, as sometimes they have very similar stuff, and obviously River Island a-hella-a-lot more expensive! I love their funky necklaces, floral hairbands and colorful bags! Their bags are always pretty reasonable and come there's always so much choice! Their scarves are always great quality and come in lovely patterns and colours.Their summer collection is always gorgeous, and always gets me in the mood to go somewhere nice, with gorgeous brights, florals and tropical prints.


Primark

 Penney's/Primark
Primark/Penney's are truly a life saver for us girls! For on trend pieces that don't break the bank to cheap as chips Jewellery. Whenever I want to update my wardrobe on the cheap I head to Penney's. I'm almost guaranteed to find a cool necklace for a fiver or a statement ring. This Summer Penney's have gorgeous stuff coming out! Loads of Neon's(yes!) and cool statement necklaces. I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on some on all the above!They have fabulous rose gold watches at the bargain price of €7, so if you're not really a watch person, but want in on the trend head to Penney's!

Untitled #30

Topshop
Topshop, as y'all know is probably one of my favourite stores. I do complain about the prices, and sometimes you can be a little bit unlucky with quality of their Jewellery, but I find once you don't throw them around the gaff, the won't break on ya! They're style I find is more alternative then the above stores, but they have items to suit everyone! Before Christmas I got a gorgeous Rose gold chain necklace, which I've received so many compliments on! I love their necklaces,as they tend to mix both gold and silver into one necklace, meaning you'll have double the opportunity to wear it. I'm a bit funny and won't wear any silver jewellery if I'm wearing any gold whatsoever, even hardware on bags!

Where is your favorite place to get accessories?





SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love the blue top shop satchel! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so pretty! Think I may need to get this come pay day! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I love that pink spiked necklace from Penneys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait until they come into stores! xxx

      Delete
  3. How nice is all the primary stuff! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! <3 I can't wait to get all of them! xxx

      Delete
  4. Love the selection from River Island! I want all of it. I love getting accessories in Topshop and Urban Outfitters but only when there's a good sale on, otherwise it just breaks the bank! I'm in love with both of the bags from river island, might have to head in and check out that yellow one, thanks so much for using it in the section. Great post! x

    http://chicintentions.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Urban Outfitters, but just find their so expensive :( So always wait for the sale too! :D I actually have the nude one, my friends got it for me for my birthday :D xxx

      Delete
  5. A collar necklace is such a great investment piece! I like to mix and match, if I get Primark accessories I tend to stash them and wear them a few seasons later so I'm not wearing them at the same time as everyone else. Topshop/Accessorize are probably my fave stores!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a very good idea! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Accessories are such a great way to update any look and you've chosen some gorge pieces! I love asos, primark and H&M for affordable but funky bits :) Since I've started for Claire's I've acquired some fab stuff as well :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love H&M too! Oh that's cool you work for Claire's! I've found great pieces there! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. this post wins my heart; i LOOOOOVE accessories more than anything. jewelry, handbags, YES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A woman after my own heart ;) xxx

      Delete
  8. Love practically everything here by River Island and Topshop. I love their accessories. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! I'd so much to choose from :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig