Thursday, 3 January 2013

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub

 With the weather really taking a toll on my skin, most noticeably my face, I've needed to invest in some products, to spruce myself up again. The first thing I notice when my skin is dry, is my chin, and my lips. My chin get's awfully dry, and my lips chap all through out the Winter. There's nothing I loathe more, than having your makeup done up lovely, only to be let down by the state of your lips. After doing a little bit of research, and after asking some lovely beauty bloggers, they all pointed my in the direction of Lush Lip Scrub. Being a huge fan of Lush, I was more than eager to try it out. They are three flavours; "Popcorn","Mint Julips" and "Bubblegum" I was recommended to go for their newest scrub which is their Popcorn flavour, and now I can't imagine now using it! All you need to do is after you've taken off your makeup rub a little on your lips for a few seconds, and then lick off the excess-yes you can eat it! It tastes amazing!
Lush "Popcorn" Lip Scub
It leave your lips, extremely soft. I finish it off with some carmex, just before I go to bed, and wake up with perfectly soft, and hydrated lips.Unfortunately rumor has it, the popcorn flavor was only brought out for Christmas 2012, and won't be made a permanent fixture in the lip scrub range. Although that only gives me the opportunity to test them all out.

Has anyone else tried it out?

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I bought the popcorn lip scrub for the same reason and I love how much of a difference it's made. Its now part of my daily routine and I love that you can eat it as well! I hope they keep it for longer than just Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It really is a fab product :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I blogged about this the other week! Was my first ever Lush purchase & I can't believe I've almost used a whole pot of it already. Going to treat myself to a couple more because of them being special/limited edition. Boo :( xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! Yeah definitely stock up, I know I will :D xxx

      Delete
  3. I have the Mint Julips one and love it, it tastes like After Eight! It's made a huge difference to the state of my lips too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the Mint Julips too! They all smell so good! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. I've got the mint one and have been using the scrubs since their old sister company Bnevertoobusytobebeautiful stocked them before they went in to administration and Lush started selling them instead. They work wonders and last ages! Be careful if you pop one in your bag, though, as they have a habit of spilling all over everything! A zip lock bag is recommended! I really want to try the popcorn one, all I've heard are grea things. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the mint one! Yeah thankfully my bag is always too full so I leave it at home, but will definitely keep that in mind if I take it anywhere! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig