Monday, 3 December 2012

Gold Member

Dress&Necklace(worn as a bracelet):Dorothy Perkins,Clutch:River Island

Hey Girlies,
Last Saturday a few of us went out for my lovely friend Niamh's Birthday. It was a great night, which left us with very sore head's the following Sunday. I'm so happy I now have the majority of weekends off! Normally I would of just gone home by two, so I would be bright eyed, and bushy tailed for work (Sensible Sian or what!), but with having weekends off, I can dance the night away! On Sunday afternoon we went and got some Eddie Rockets and had a good catch up on the happenings on the night. I had a bit of a dilemma, on what I was going to wear. I'd bought a dress on Asos that did me absolutely no favours, so I didn't know what I was going to do! On sorting out some of my clothes on Saturday afternoon I found this dress in my wardrobe. I'd bought it in September in London with the intent to wear it over the festive season, and since it was December first, I rocked it. I paired it with black tights and wedges. An easy outfit to put together, when you're in a mad rush!

S xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This dress is so pretty. It's a great party dress. I love when you find things you forgot about. You look lovely as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Gemma,you're so sweet ;) I know it's such a good feeling! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I know I'm a total newbie to your blog, but I have to say, I just love it! I've never taken much of an interest in clothes, mainly because of my size. But today, I bought something different because of you, and I think you e given me the inspiration I need to have more confidence in clothes, so thank you Sian :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so lovely to hear! I'm so delighted :D No doubt you look amazing in what you bought! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit, you look great Sian! I LOVE Eddie Rockets. I have to go everytime I go to Dublin now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! I'm pretty sure "Ed's Diner" in London (not too sure it's in the rest of the UK) is the same company :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig