Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Gangsta Style

Parka:Primark,Tunic:Topshop,Hat:River Island,Bag:Louis Vuitton

Hey Lovelies,
OK this is not my usual style, but hey, what's the fun in fashion if you can't experiment every now and again.I wore this heading out for dinner the other night. Myself and my lovely friend Rachael went for dinner and to have a mooch around the shops! I came home with 2 rails to try and make an attempt at sorting out the monstrosity that is my room.. I'll make a crack on it this weekend, before I die buried under a pile of clothes. I've seen quite a few bloggers with this jacket, and saw how popular it was, so when I ventured into Primark last week I didn't expect it to be there, but to my surprise it was! I snapped it up (along with a denim shirt, boots, and a few snuggly jumpers). As you do of course...!

I Kept the rest of the outfit quite plan with a Topshop plain black tunic and some leggings. The hat was a bit of a hit and miss between my friends, but sure whatever - They're used to my crazy head wear! ;) With the weather taking a really cold turn, I've been bulk buying the Cosy tights from Primark. They've fleece on the inside, and definitely keep you warm. They're especially good for girls who wear tights all the time, and don't want to compromise on warmth, and at €4 a pop, you can't go too wrong!

S xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Myself and Aundrea where talking last night about how much we love your style and wish we had the confidence to wear trendy clothes. I think you need to take us shopping in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! That's such a sweet thing to say! Any excuse to shop and I'm there :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I love how you mix up your style and try different things, if I saw your wardrobe id probably think id died and gone to heaven haha. Your jacket is fab x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy! I love wearing everything, think that's my problem ;) Ha I think you'd die of how messy it is truth be told :p xxx

      Delete
  3. I have that coat its so comfy, goes with everything! I agree with Sarah- I love your style!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it! Awh, thank you! ya'll are so sweet! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. I've become addicted to your blog, I bought some more new bits today! See what you've started now?! Ps) thanks and I loooooove you and your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh tweet me them :D I'd love to see what you've bought! Awh you're so sweet!! :D xxx

      Delete
  5. I,ve got that jacket too , but once again you have took something nice and made it look amazing you got sooo much style girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this look on you! You definitely own it. The jacket is gorgeous, and I love the lip colour, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your blog you're so down to earth! This jacket is exactly what I've been looking for :)

    xo

    missmurphy-thelifeoflittleoldme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, you're so sweet! :) <3 Primark is great for bargain's isn't it! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig