Tuesday, 4 December 2012

All That Glitters

I've a little beauty post for you!I love to mix up this blog a little every now and again. As you already know I'm pretty much a beauty junkie, as well. I've been asked a few times about my daily makeup routine, so will hopefully get a post up on that in the next week or two :) As I've promised I'll be doing a few posts on Christmas Gifts, and I've recently come across this little gem, that I have to share with you!
China Glaze "All That Glitters" Set:€11

On a recent shopping trip with a fellow blogger Laura, we came across this nail polish set. She snapped it up and loved it. It was only after her review that I decided to take the plunge myself. I've only recently gotten into regularly doing my nails in funky colours, where before I was a pretty solid pink/red or french kind of gal. Now in the festiveness of Christmas I decided to snap this set up. At around €11 you can't go too wrong, especially for a well known nail polish brand. Usually in these gift sets, the bottle is really small, but the bottle are very generous for the price, considering a full price China Glaze product for retail for around €8. Now as it's glitter you do need to build up the colour with two or three coats, but it's really gorgeous and sparkly, making it perfect for a night out! As well as applying two or three coats, I would recommend to apply a top coat to ensure the nail polish lasts any length of time. It's the perfect gift for a nail polish fiend or a perfect stocking filler!

S xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This set looks amazing! I now want it ha.

    Adele xx

    http://beautyobsessedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cheap, ya should go on and treat yourself! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. How cute are these? :) I love nail polish. It's a problem lol. Great post Hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten so into them lately! I love painting me nails! :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Ahh I love these! I love the look of the Champagne one :)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Ah I can't choose my favourite! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. These look amazing, I adore the packaging!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so unbelievably Christmassy :D xxx

      Delete
  5. I've never tried China Glaze polishes but these look so pretty! I'm loving glittery nails right now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They need a top coat, but other than that, I love them! :D xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh I really want these now :):) so glittery and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Really gets me in the festive mood! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous shades, loving the glitter!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab aren't they?! Sure thing xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig