Sunday, 18 November 2012

Topshop wish list

Topshop wish list
Hey Guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I've been mad busy as always, so apologies! I will have a few outfit's of the day for you this week :) I was in Birmingham this weekend for a photoshoot for an upcoming magazine. It was a great experience and I had so much fun! The issue will be out at the start of the New Year- so exiting times! I've more exciting news about the magazine, but I can't say too much at this point :) I'll write up a post soon with a few previews of the shoot  when I get hold of the pics. Anyway I've been really loving Topshop at the moment, and am really getting in the Christmas spirit. I'm going to get the Mistletoe jumper and red velvet skirt for Christmas Eve, it's just so Christmassy! You all know how much I love Topshop, and I always try on everything I like, sometimes the sizing is small and doesn't fit, sometimes it's big and does. I've loads of size 12's,14's and 16's from Topshop! So never limit yourselves to any shops! 

Hope you all have a lovely evening I'm off to relax in me friends house and watch the XFactor :)

Oh and the Winner of my Mac Giveaway is *Drum Roll Please* Nicola Sutton.
 Congratulations Nicola, please drop me an email at foreverfabulousinbows@gmail.com. (You have one week to contact me, before I pick another winner)
I'll be hosting another giveaway when I reach 500 followers, so if you didn't win, don't worry you'll have plenty more chances :) 

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love that xmas jumper, looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it! I'm totally getting it for Christmas :D xxx

      Delete
  2. That red skirt is gorgeous!! You must get it. I love the mistletoe jumper, the leggings, and the owl hat, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it in real life today, and it's even more gorgeous! Topshop really do have lovely bits in this year! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the hat it's gorgeous! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skater style skirts that are everywhere this season! Really need to go and invest in one! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice, easy to wear and flatters everyone! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Cant believe I won!! Thank you so much Sian xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig