Saturday, 10 November 2012

Tartan Coat

Well ya'll know I love me a bit of Tartan, so when my Parents asked me what I wanted for my Birthday, this jacket sprang to mind. It's gorgeous leather sleeves and fur collar really gives it a designer feel. I paired it with my plain (warm) black skater dress and my velvet Topshop Vectra's :) I truly had a wonderful Birthday! Thanks Mum and Dad <3

It's my Birthday Party tonight, and I'm too excited, this has been one of the best Birthday's ever :)

 Jacket&Bag:River Island, Dress:H&M,Shoes:Topshop

S xxx
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Love the coat. and you looked beautiful in your birthday dress. Glad you've had a good birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing coat! You look like you have had an incredible birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lovely Birthday thanks! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. you look so glamorous and I love your style!

    new follower~

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister has this coat and I absolutely love it. Looks amazing on you! :) Hope you had a wonderful birthday! :D

    xx

    enter my giveaway @ wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll definitely check it out xxx

      Delete
  5. How amazing is this coat seriously, very good choice of prezzy it looks FABULOUS on you so glam x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is super-fly awesome. I LOVE IT! You look fab in it... rocking chick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not be able to pull something as cool as that off! Its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!
      Oh I'm sure you could! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig