Monday, 19 November 2012

Sparkly Sutds

Jumper:Coco Boutique,Sunglasses:Primark,Necklace:New Look,Bag:Louis Vuitton

Hey Lovelies,
Phew, finally an OOTD! I've been so busy, I've hardly had a chance to breathe let alone get me dad to take a picture! I'm back to work and back to reality, after a whirlwind weekend ;)
My parent's kindly got me this lovely  jumper for my Birthday. It's nice a baggy, and extremely comfy, perfect for day's like today when it wasn't bitterly cold, and the sun popped up to say hello! It's the perfect knit jumper, and its not black (yay!) I wore it with my studded velvet Vectra's from Topshop and my H&M leggings.It's an easy outfit to wear when you're on the run, and legging it out the door. I love the colour as you're not only limited to wearing it in Winter. The studs and gems are a really nice touch, and give this comfy knit a bit of glamour!

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig