Thursday, 22 November 2012

I love Autumn

OK I know I'm late hopping on this bandwagon now that it's nearly officially Winter, but thought I'd do this cute tag before we wave Goodbye to Autumn for another year! I tag all of you, so let me know if you do it :)

1. Its Autumn, what are you most looking forward to in this season? 
I really look forward to Halloween, I'm obsessed with all scary movies, and I LOVE dressing up. It's also my Birthday the week after Halloween, so I always look forward to that too. The Lead up to Christmas is something I always look forward to as well :)  

2. What Autumn item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?
Chunky Knits! I live in Chunky knits,  They're so easy to throw on over leggings and boots! 

3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror film marathon all month long...What is your favourite scary film to watch?
Oh Lordy, Choose just one?!A toss up between"From Hell" and"Sleepy Hollow"...with "Sleepy Hollow" probably in the lead...

4. What is your favourite Autumn treat?
Butlers Cookie Hot Chocolate! Hot chocolate with crushed Oreo Cookies in it, what's not to love?

5. Now that summer is finally (way) over, What will you miss about it?
The bright colourful clothes!, I love me black, but I love wearing bright floral prints and wearing no tights!

6. What make-up/beauty products do you love for Autumn?
A good moisturiser (E45 cream is my favourite), Carmex lip balm. I'm also loving the deep burgundy lips, that everyone's rocking this year. Also Suncream, it's just an important in Autumn than it is in Summer!

7. What have you recently bought in preparation for the up and coming season?
New Knitwear, what can I say...I'm obsessed. I bought loads of jumpers in H&M and Topshop. River Island also have 
some gorgeous knits!

8. Have you ever been trick'or'treating?
Bit too old, I'm afraid! Wish I could!

9. Name the first 5 things that come to your head when you think of Autumn. 
 -Leaves
- Onesies
-Hot Chocolate
-Dark Evenings
-Snoods

10. What is your favourite season and why?
Winter! I love Christmas, I love cuddling up on the couch watching Rom-coms and chilling out with the people I love <3 *N'awwwh*

S xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig