Sunday, 11 November 2012

Birthday Celebrations (again!)

I promise you this is my last Birthday post. I was truly spoilt this year,and want to thank everyone who made it so very special!  I had a great night last night, perfect end to an amazing Birthday weekend! All I can hope is to top it next year ;) I saw this dress back in June and I had to snap it up. My friend actually works in Topshop, and text me to let me know it was on sale, and there was one left in a size 16! Needless to say, I went in before work the next day, and it was there with my name one it! It's just absolutely stunning, the colour, the shape and the style. It's got a low dip back, and has cap sleeves. It's a gorgeous Skater dress and is just perfect for some birthday Celebrations! As it's November and bloody freezing I looked long and hard for a blazer to go with it. I had given up and was going to pair it with black, when I ran into town the day off, and saw this Blazer in Dunnes, one size 16 left. I think this whole outfit was fate, and I'm delighted. Over all I had a wonderful Birthday, and I'm a bit gutted it's over!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

S xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I really love your whole outfit here
    sounds as if you had a fab time
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yeah it was such a great night :) xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG you look absolutely gorgeous, I love that dress and it suits you so well. Love the tiara too... i wore one on my 21st too many many moons ago now *sob* x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Lucy! Haha I didn't have a crown for my first 21st so the lovely girlies got me one of my second 21st! xxx

      Delete
  3. that dress is b-e-a-utiful! me want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that dress!! SO pretty! You look like a pretty princess in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I felt a little bit like a Princess ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. So beautiful as ever! This colour is absolutely stunning on you. Dress is so gorgeous too.

    xx

    enter my giveaway @ wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, you're so sweet :) xxx

      Delete
  6. no kidding you and i dont know if it's because of the flowiness of the dress (yes that's a word, now) you appear to be 2 sizes smaller on this. This is perfect for bday. You look like a modern princess. gorgeous!!!!!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig