Monday, 29 October 2012

Turban

Turban:River Island,Jumper:Fran and Jane. Lipstick:Sephora

Hey Lovelies,
It was Pay Day on Friday(whoop) and while doing my rounds of the shops on my Lunch Hour, I see this turban. Now I know it's not for everyone, but I've surprisingly  fallen in love. How cool is it? It keeps your head warm, and is a funky alternative to a hat, when the weather isn't exactly bitter yet. I've got a darker purple Lipstick(Kate Moss' collection last year) which I think would really bring out the purple in the turban! I'll be rocking it on my next day off, I think! The jumper you can't actually see, but is lovely and over sized and incredibly comfy. I've already purchased the pink version. I don't know about you, but I love wearing over sized knits in the Winter. It's so easy to throw on with over the knee boots or even thick tights and you're warm and stylish. Fran and Jane's knitwear this season is spot on, and I pretty much want all of it. 

I'm so sleepy so I'm going to hit the hay. I'll be doing an eyebrow tutorial over the next couple of days, as a few people have requested it :) If you want anything else requested, don't hesitate to get in touch. Your wish is my command <3

S xxx
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love he turban , your hair , the lipstic! You're such a babeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sian!
    I was gonna ask for an eyebrow tutorial!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem :) I'll have it up at the weekend :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, love the turban on you. It's not something I'd have the confidence to wear, but you totally rock it! An eyebrow tutorial would be great- filling them in is something I need to learn how to do. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :) No problem! I'll be as detailed as I can :D xxx

      Delete
  4. This looks so good!
    I've never really thought of wearing something like this - but now I am. Thanks for the inspiration. You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're so sweet :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    I've just joined your blog after seeing one of your comments on Hidden Gem.
    I've just started my own blog so I'm having a good look around for inspiration and I'm loving your blog.
    -X.

    we-are-like-lightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll take a peak :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! You pull it off so well, I tried to wear a turban but I looked like an idiot. Never again lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm not too sure either! It makes my hair a little bit flat :/ xxx

      Delete
  7. I love this look! I've been looking for a turban everywhere.....now I know where to look. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They've a few different colours I think! Try www.asos.co.uk either :) xxx

      Delete
  8. love it shazza xx emmza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emmmzaaaa, see you tomorrow <3 xxx

      Delete
  9. I love that turban, so pretty.

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig