Tuesday, 9 October 2012

TKMAXX

Jumper Dress:TK MAXX, Leggings:Dunnes Stores,Boots:Evans,Hairband:Accessorize

Hey Lovelies,

On Sunday my lovely friend Sinead and I went shopping, she told me they're was amazing things in TK MAXX. Having never been that impressed with the stores and never really got anything worth mentioning or remembering, I was skeptical. But at the moment they have gorgeous stuff!! Sinead got a lovely knit jumper and a shawl with fur collar, and I got this jumper dress (€34.99). It's one size, and still over-sized on me. I love the length and it can be worn as a mini dress over leggings, and still keep my modesty ;) I love over-sized jumpers for the Winter, they can be thrown over leggings, jeans and tights, worn with wedges, flats or boots! It's so versatile and so easy to chuck on when it's cold! You'll remain cosy throughout the entire Winter :D I've my eye on a few more to get come payday! If you're on the lookout for over-sized jumpers like this one, try Ebay! I've seen loads of lovely ones on there.

Since I pretty much pair everything with black, I decided to wear brown for a welcomed change. I love these boots as they're slightly over the knee and are real leather. I've had them for two years now, and they're still going strong! They were pricey enough being about €180 but they've really lasted! My only regret was not buying them in black too!

Details of my giveaway will be posted tomorrow :) 

S xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love this the fox is so cute. It looks fab on xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cosy :D Thank you :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I seen one like this a couple of weeks ago, it had a zebra on and I really wish Id bought it now, looks soo fab on you!!

    zzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Try Ebay, I swear they've loads! xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm so in love with the jumper- it's so cute. And I'm gutted I couldn't find it online :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no :( It's from "Sweetie" maybe google the brand, and it might come up :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I have been searching everywhere for a fox sweater but they are always just out of my reach! This one is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TJ Maxx is the bestest ever!!That fox is so cute! You can do so many things with this sweater. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's why I had to buy it :D It's so comfy too :D xxx

      Delete
  6. Everyone seems to find the best things in TK Maxx but my local branch is so messy I can never be bothered rooting! I'm loving this oversized jumper though :) The fox is so cute and the fit looks amazing on you.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the Dublin city centre store was manic, I was just lucky this was hanging off a rail in a noticeable way! Otherwise I wouldn't of seen it! Best thing to do is go in on a weekday morning where there's no one about :) xxx

      Delete
  7. so gorgeous!! The sweater is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig