Tuesday, 23 October 2012

River Island Wishlist

River Island

Everything:River Island

Evening Lovelies :)

It's no secret here, that one of my favourite shops is River Island. I find them more trend driven then Topshop. I know where my paycheck is going this month. I find their prices have come down over the past year or two, and now just hope Topshop do the same! I need this coat in my life. I was on Twitter last night, and ask your opinion's, so I'm going to get it for a Birthday treat :) It's too amazing for words! Faux fur,pleather and tartan all in one-yes please. I don't know about you guys, but I'm digging the baseball hat! :) 

If you haven't entered my Giveaway you should do so now, before as it's it ends tomorrow at midnight.

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I LOVE that floral cape. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so pretty! I definitely need it in my life! ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. I've been eyeing up that coat for weeks!!! Its so effing beautiful!!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have to buy it. Can't wait for my Birthday :) <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous items!
    I love the coat and hat :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River Island always have such amazing clothes :D x

      Delete
  4. River Island has amazing clothes! I hope that we gonna get some stores in germany soon! =)

    http://missyswelt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's one of my favourite shops! They post to Germany too :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig