Saturday, 27 October 2012

Leather Sleeves

Dress:Forever21,Jacket:River Island,Scarf:Primark,Shoes:Topshop,Bag:Fran and Jane,Sunnies:H&M

Hey Lovelies,Yay an outfit post!

I'll make this one short and sweet, as I'm off to get dressed for Halloweeeeen. I've the cutest costume ever!

At the moment I love the whole leather sleeve look. I got this gorgeous jacket in River Island, last month. I  just love the leather sleeve and the deep burgundy tweed effect, it's neutral enough and can be worn with both jeans and dresses.It's comfy and casual, perfect for Saturday shopping. I paired it with a plan black dress and my studded Topshop Vectra's. I bought this bag from Fran and Jane, after loving the beige one I wore to Cheryl Cole so much. It reminds me of Stella McCartney and at €69, it's only a fraction of the price. I'll definitely be wearing this all Winter. The Long handles are great for shopping as you can wear it on your shoulder or wear it across the body,leaving your hands free  for shopping! I had a lovely day shopping with my lovely blogger friend Laura. It's so nice to meet other bloggers-especially Irish ones! 

I'll have an outfit from tonight up tomorrow! I'm so excited. 

Hope you have a nice night :)

S xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love this jacket!
    You look lovely :)
    xx

    http://labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OIOI, stunning as always! love this outfit! have fun tonight x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you're so sweet! Thank you! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love.This.Look. Seriously. I have nothing more to say... oh, except I.Love.This.Look. Done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! :) You're too kind! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig