Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween

Helloooooo
I had mega fun last night editing pictures last night! I'm pretty scary if I was a killer zombie, even if I do say so myself ;)  Halloween is definitely my favorite time of year. I LOVE scary movies, and everything about Halloween in general :) I'm off to a shindig tonight, so I'll an OOTD up tomorrow hopefully, I'm not intending to be very scary, but girly (Surprise, Surprise) Until all my makeup wear's off and my eyelashes are half way down my face!

Hope you lovely ladies, hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween! Let us know what ya did :) If you dressed up, please link me below in the comments-I'd love to see them!

S xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is soo cool! Happy Halloween beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clearly had nothing better to be doing ;) Hope you had a good one lovey xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe It's all effects with Picmonkey! I had so much fun messing with the settings :) xxx

      Delete
  3. love the makeup! Happy Halloween!
    sashamarie101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's special effects with Pic Monkey :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig