Monday, 15 October 2012

Galway

Another passion of mine is Photography, I kept holding the girls up by taking quick snaps on my Iphone :)
Dress&Scarf:Primark,Blazer:New Look,Boots:Zara,Sunnies:H&M,Bag:Louis Vuitton
I love the small streets surrounding the city. I feel like you could nearly get lost in them for hours!
 Isn't this the prettiest toy shop ever? Full of gorgeous wooden toys :)
 How Lovely do my friends look :)

Here's a few snaps from Galway City, I'm really getting into taking loads of pictures, I think it all stems from my new found obsession that is Instagram! Follow me at BowFabulous! It was such a lovely day, although a crisp chill in the air it was still lovely. We went in for a slap up lunch and a touch of window shopping :)Now all the lack of sleep is definitely catching up on me, I'm off to catch a few Z's :)

Goodnight lovelies :)

S xxx

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Fab outfit gorgeous! Loving the tartan scarf :) I love taking loads of pics too, I blame my obsession on instagram!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovey, I'm getting a DSLR for Christmas and I think it will only make me worse hehe :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I really love your scarf and shoes! I work(ed?) in a vintage inspired toy shop which sold lots of traditional wooden toys- can see a few things in the window we stocked xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Awh really?! That must be a lovely place to work! :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Okay, so what exactly is a slap up lunch? And by the way - I MUST visit Galway. Amazing!! Love the lipstick with the sunnies and bag. Glam-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Hehe, A Slap up lunch is basically a big lunch (more like a dinner!) :D Galway is really lovely, you should definitely visit it :) xxx

      Delete
  4. fab outfit and love the photo's of the view (I love photography too)

    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Galway is such a nice place to take photo's :) xxx

      Delete
  5. love the tartan scarf and louis v combo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig