Friday, 19 October 2012

Dressing Down

Dress:Topshop,Jacket:Dunnes Stores,Bag&Necklace:Topshop, Shoes:Converse

Hey Beauties :)
Every now and again, I love to dress down in converse and comfy clothes , As of late this is my staple uniform. I'm working a lot, so this is look is perfect for when I'm just running around and chilling. I've been a busy little bee this week, so tonight, I'm just going to completely relax and chill. I love these nights! I actually wore this on the way home from Galway, as it was warm and really comfy. I've been pretty much living in similar all week, thus the lack of blog posts (sorry!) Tomorrow marks my 6th day in row, but I have Sunday off so I'm really excited about that.I might start doing a Sunday Summery, as I quite like reading them,being the nosey parker that, I am ;)

what do you guys think of Sunday Summery posts?

Hope you all have a lovely evening 

S xxx


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Cuuuute! I think it's a really important skill to know how to still dress cute when you are dressing comfy casual.

    Btw, I was looking for a better lipstick brand because mine were disappointing me and I decided to try M.A.C. lipstick because of your giveaway and I loved it!

    I got a bright red and a nude and they are both perfect and last forever. It's definitely worth the $15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly, no point in look like a slob ;) Oh that's great! I know they're the best lipsticks, I always go back to them and treat myself :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this look! Laid-back but still pretty damn awesome, if I say so. I totally need to rock this kind of casual instead of the legging/tshirt version I've been doing lately. ;) Hope things get less crazybusy for you soon, babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love :) Awh you always look lovely!! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Great casual outfit :) I love these grey dresses teamed with converse! I also love sunday summary posts cos I'm super nosy too!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I'm going to start doing it from this Sunday on! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I think that's a great idea for a regular series! And I do love the casual look you have here. It's not sloppy and it's still chic. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely will start Sunday Summary's next Sunday :) Keep an eye out! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Ive been loving wearing dresses with my Converse and Vans, its casual but you still feel nice. Love your jacket too x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing casual runners with dresses too! It's just so effortless! Thank you lovey xxx

      Delete
  6. Hey Sian, I just discovered you and I think you're adorable. I love the way you mix up your outfits with unexpected accessories.
    I just wanted to say hey, you can check out my blog here if you'd like www.dollfacedlynne.blogspot.com

    Keep it up! I can't wait to see future posts!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig