Friday, 5 October 2012

Cheryl Cole

Last night Cheryl Cole played in the O2 in Dublin. If you didn't already know, she is my Idol :D I just LOVE her. She's gorgeous, has impeccable dress sense and was extremely sweet when I met her at the Xfactor in 2010. I'm not going to lie. She's not an amazing singer, but boy does she put on a show. We literally didn't stop dancing. People were giving out saying she didn't stay for very long, but to be honest, what else did they expect? She hasn't got that many songs! She was so interactive with the crowd, I couldn't believe it. This concert has only heightened my Obsession love for her. We were so close to her and I got some amazing pics. She started the show wearing this absolutely stunning gold jumpsuit. Some hated it, but for a show it was unbelievable. It was so sparkly and it looked amazing with her dancing on stage. Her necklace was the ultimate statement, and I need to get my mits on something that big pronto.I wanted to wear something Cheryl-esque so I ordered this dress off Asos like a mad woman on Monday night, before it was too late to get the express shipping! I toyed with the idea to buy it for awhile, and I was debating whether or not to opt for the black version, but my lovely Twitter follower's advised me to get this one, and I'm delighted I did. It's not too summery, and can be worn with black tights now, yet bare legs in the summer months. Although it is quite short and I can't bend down whatsoever if I don't want to flash the world my pants ;)
Guys who's your guilty pleasure?

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That dress is really pretty, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous. I'm inlove with Cheryl. Absolute babe and such a beaut isn't she? Gah I die of jealousy right now. Can't believe you were so close to her. You lucky devil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she's gorgeous :D hehe xxx

      Delete
  3. Cheryl and Beyonce for me!Looks like a fab concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, Beyonce is one gorgeous woman too! I'd love to see her in concert :D xxx

      Delete
  4. John Mayer is my guilty pleasure. I have seen him and flown to see him more times than I should have! The dress looks so so fabulous on you!! I don't think it's at all too short! I just got the black one in the mail so I can't wait to go home tonight and try it on! So excited!!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his songs :D Thank you, I was a bit conscious of the length all night, but in future I'll wear black underwear and thicker tights lol! Oh exciting! Let me know what you think :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig