Monday, 22 October 2012

All That Glitters

Dress:Topshop,Pashmina:Fran and Jane, Necklace&Boots:Primark, Bag:Louis Vuitton

Happy Monday Lovelies,

I'm not particularly a fan, but hey one step closer to the weekend again, eh? I had a busy week/weekend been going non-stop so I finally get to update my little space in the interweb ;) I wore this yesterday shopping with one of my buds, then a few of us relaxed and watched XFactor. Normally we go out for dinner every Sunday, but since the XFactor is dictating our weekends until December we decided to have it in each other's houses every week, get yummy food and have a catch up on our week.

 I unfortunately missed last week, but I was so delighted to be back this week and got double the news! I was working like a mad thing all week, so my outfits consisted of my work uniform (albeit lovely ones!) I just didn't have time to snap pics of them every morning before I went to work. So I wanted to make a little effort yesterday. I bought this dress two months ago, for some occasion, but in the end wore something else, typical me! I love it and although it's dressy I decided to dress it down, so I can get more wear out of it. It's a lovely dusky pink, with glitter through it, very Wintery! For a more casual look I added the pashmina and ankle boots, but I will definitely be rocking this little number with nude shoes over the Party Season! 

S xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This is such a pretty dress! I need to get to Topshop and have a nose! Love the accessories you've put with it too :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :D Topshop have some gorgeous stuff at the moment :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awh thank you! You're so sweet :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the dress and scarf. You look stunning :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so sweet :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Super girly and sweet... LOVE! You always look so pretty lady! I need to check out Topshop's site again... been too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I'm really loving Topshop at the moment! :D xxx

      Delete
  5. Absoltely love the dress and also that necklace is cute!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress, it's so pretty. It looks lovely paired with the collar. Great outfit as per usual! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The collar is from Primark?!
    I need to get this it's gorgeous! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah in the summer though :( xxx

      Delete
  8. A really beautiful outfit! Looks good!

    xx

    http://missyswelt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig